I. Geokrishi Incubation Center
Geokrishi Incubation Center is an intensive 3-months program where agriculture students and aspirants are engaged in a series of learning, sharing and experimenting activities to expand their horizon of Agriculture Extension, nuture their entrepreneurial growth, and empower local farmers by promoting new agricultural tools and technology.
The participants will be engaged in a number of on-farm interactions with farmers, share and collect information to be groomed for their entrepreneurial journey ahead.
- i) In-depth practical knowledge on agriculture, industry bottlenecks, and, potential of ICT
- ii) Mentorship for successful enterprise development through capacity building
- iii) Customized Access to GeoKrishi Support System and Resources
- iv) Become job-ready for extension roles: Field exposure with potential for in-demand role or even as a passive income generation.
- v) Earn a certificate that helps you stand out: You can share your GeoKrishi leadership experience
Literally Chautari are community-based, trained, advisory hub, equipped with internet connectivity, that provide bundled solutions and services to smallholder farmers.
e-Chautaries are housed in municipality and ward offices, cooperatives and farmer based organisations allowing an easy access to timely and contextualized information and knowledge products. Each e-Chautari will be facilitated by progressive farmers and digital champions.